Little Eva in her favourite sleeping spot! If someone has the nerve to occupy HER bucket Eva will lounge in another spot and sleep with one eye open. As soon as the other dog gets up she’ll swoop in and reclaim her rightful throne!
Girl knows what she wants!
That is Oden, Boston and Rancher Shannon’s legs!
From Rancher Shannon:
Boston tends to lean right there when I stand at this spot working on the Dog Walking List. He often gets a nice back or ear scratch when positioned there.
Well played, Boston… well played!
It’s Rancher Sam’s Zara, looking pretty in pink!
Zara’s very good buddy is Peanut, and they enjoys a good wrestle whenever they can… but at the end of the day Zara is really an all around mama’s girl.
Hey Finley, didn’t you have a rope in the last photo we have of you on the blog…?
And are you hoarding those balls there behind you? That’s quite the stash!
This looks like a great shot for a caption! Give it your best shot in the comments!
Good ‘ol Clifford wishing you all a very happy Friday!
If you’re looking for things to do this weekend don’t forget A New Beginning Dog Walk hosted by Broken Promises Rescue this Sunday, April 6th!
- When: Sunday, April 6th, 2014 – Registration – 10:00 am
- Walk Begins: 10:30 AM to 12 NOON ISH
- Where: Cy Hampson Dog Park on Lochside Parkway Drive
Have a great weekend!
Jack. Just hangin’ out at the Ranch!
More lovely pups named Jack:
This handsome lad is Brutis, a Black & Tan Coonhound/Lab mix.
Brutis is a very happy go lucky dog who loves to play tug of war with Oden. He is never afraid to let us know whats on his mind by letting out the signature hound dog bay.
Ellie LOVES playing with the ball. If you’re ready to throw it, she’s game!
Here are some variations on the traditional game of fetch:
– Hide & Seek: Rather than throwing the ball, bury it in a blanket. Put it at the edge of the blanket at first to make it an easy target and then once your pup gets it, make it harder and harder to get to. Kayloo loves this game!
– Hide & Seek II: For the particularly savvy take things up a notch! Get your pooch to sit and stay and then hide the ball in various locations around the house. My dogs have no interest in this game… but I know lots that do!
Do you have any other ball related games you like to play with your dog?
Beau is like, what’s that you say? I’m adorable? And I have the best head tilt ever?
Quite, quite right!